Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mr Fix It

This is my sneak peek for the May Design Team Delights Gallery at Christian Paper Crafts that goes live on the 15th for the King's Daughter and Super Sister subscribers.  I made this for Chip who can fix just about anything.  He is one handy man and I am so grateful for him...esp since he doesn't try to fix me!  He is a keeper, and I am very blessed to have him as my husband.  I used the tried and true Tool Time stamp set and metallic paper for this card...adding a little man candy to dress it up along the way.  Thanks for stopping by and I pray that you are thankful for your husband...even if he doesn't like tools ;0)! 

1 comment:

  1. This is the best example I have seen using cork - the tools & cork just go so well together & of course the diamond plate embossing folder & screw top brads are PERFECT! TFS!

    ReplyDelete