Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A few of my favorite things....


CPC is still celebrating and having prizes to boot, so this is a card I made for sketch Tuesday.  I just love embossing, ribbon and learning new cool techniques.  I got to do all of that on this card, so it was a fun one for me.  I like not having a sentiment on the front sometimes so that you can have a go to card if you need it kwim?  Any-hoo, if you like this cool flower here is a link to the video tutorial for it by Becca Feekin.  Of course her finished card is way better, but I am just happy that I got the flower to come out right!! Thanks for stopping by and hope to be posting more regularly now!  In His grace--Marsha


5 comments:

  1. beautiful card! I love your blog! Be blessed, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Marsha. Love the background embossing! Gorgeous flower and your bow looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great implementation of that technique and that background embossing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Marsha!....LOVE that flower and that embossed BG is fabulous! I'm fnally catching up on all my blogs!....so gladI stopped by! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha, this is a beautiful card. I love the combination of colors. Thanks for the link to the tutorial, might have to check that out. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete