Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Inspired by Nature

The theme for this month's design team delights gallery at Chrsitan Paper Crafts is Mother's Day/Friendship.  I created this card for a friend here in Hawaii using the emboss resist technique.  I really love this tried and true stamp set from Stampin Up.  Combined with Ranger Inks I think it made a simple but lovely card.  Thanks for looking and I will be posting more projects from CPC as well as info on the free general membership offer coming up soon!

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful technique Marsha! LOVE IT! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job with this card! Also, LOVED the b-day card I got from you! You received the HIGHEST compliment from my household too- my husband was super impressed. Thx!

    ReplyDelete