Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, April 29, 2011

As the Deer...

This is a card I made for the Bible Verse Thursday challenge at Christian Paper Crafts.  The challenge was to make a card from Isaiah 51:3 and an emphasis on the theme of wilderness, but always with creative room for interpretation.  I don't have any wild life stamps, but I do have this fun deer die cut and jumped at the chance to pull it out and use it.  Once I decided that my sentiment immediately popped into my head.  There is a beautiful worship song based on this scripture...a version can be heard here.  I enjoyed making this one, and even added cotton so that he would look like the white tail deer I grew up seeing in North Florida.  I hope you like it too and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card, my DH would love it. Thanks for sharing this. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete