Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

True Love

I wasn't 100% happy with my first card using this fun new flower technique...so this is take two!  I am much happier with this card...reminds me of a box of chocolates!  TFL...and I hope that you know personally the love of the Father as expressed through His son Jesus.  THAT is something worth celebrating...every day!
**You Tube Tutorial for this rose can be found here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcP_VJrvs0U

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!!

    I clicked on the link, but couldn't find the flower tutorial. BUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...stunning flower! This is gorgeous! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. you inspired me to try making some of these paper roses! I'm happy to say they seem easier than I first thought, although they can test my patience waiting for the glue to dry! :)

    ReplyDelete