Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Red, Black and White

I had such a great time celebrating my 4th wedding anniversary with my DH the last couple of days, that I forgot to post my challenge card on time...oops! I made this earlier in the week...and have seen similar cards on SCS, so it is not my most original creation but I love how it turned out.  Of course, I had to add butterflies to my card...can't get enough of them!  The whole image of God's transforming power is demonstrated in these beautiful creations.  I left the flowers without color for this challenge and I think they are striking, but can't wait to break out the copics and give this stamp image a whole different feel for another card.  Anyhoo, I hope you like this one and thanks for stopping by.  Be sure and check out the thumbnails below and play along if you'd like! 

15 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, hope you all had a great day! Great card, love that you just stamped the flowers on the cardstock and didn't color them in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card- love the pretty butterflies- hope you had a wonderful Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the splash of red! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Your card is lovely. The bold outline of the flowers with the pop of red from the butterflies looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Marsha! Love how you left the flowers...but the butterflies being red really pops! Gorgeous effect! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Marsha! I pulled this set out this week, but I didn't make out nearly as well as you did...mine is in the circular file...lol! Love the butterflies that you added! Happy Anniversary! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple, yet stunning! Love it! So glad you enjoyed your anniversary....congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary! This is really pretty...I will definitely need to case this for my customers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, VERY pretty! And Happy Anniversary to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the touch of read with the butterflies and bow. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! That image is pretty in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice romantic card you've made up for us that play along at the BC. It's GREAT! Happy Anniversary!!!
    Love your bricks & flowers--nice look to it!
    Hugs, Nola

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Perfect image for that splash of red. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marsha, this is so elegant and beautiful!!! The splash of red is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Glad you had a great Anniversary. - I'm playing catch-up on last weeks comments today.

    ReplyDelete