Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Amour!

I actually made my card on time for the Bloggers Challenge sketch....but obviously did not get it posted until today.   I used some great paper from Graphic 45 for this sketch and no stamps!  I like how it came out and the colors in this rich paper.  Thanks for looking and I hope you had a great weekend...it WAS my birthday so I am using that as my excuse for being tardy ;0)!  ***I totally forgot that I DID use a stamp for the Amour--from SU Clearly for You set.  One year older and I'm already senile...oy vey!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of this weeks Sketch! Love the striking B/W combination with a splash of color. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Patterned paper you used- beautiful card- love the way you used the sketch! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those papers are stunning, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon. I very like your works. I also christian. you would not me help to purchase materials. I from Ukraine. For us it is not how many all. write me on:agrum-olga@rambler.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card using the sketch! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marsha...this is gorgeous. I love that pop of color on the butterflies. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Marsha! Love the houndstooth background! You did a beautiful job with this sketch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a winner! I love the crochet thread/brad treatment! Wonderfully done card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...this is stunning Marsha! I love the vintage appeal...gorgeous! I'm sucha loser...didn't even participate this week! LOL {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marsha - beautiful testimony on your side bar! I am too! Your card is absolutely STUNNING! TFS!

    ReplyDelete