Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Great News!

I made this CUTE card for a release party/challenge by Sweet N Sassy Stamps over at the Christian Paper Crafts web site.  The SNS stamp release this month is fantastic and worth checking out!  I also wanted to announce that  I was blessed enough to be picked to be a GUEST DESIGNER for CPC this month!  Whoo Hoo :0).  I have already made some fun projects to post in the special gallery there, and won't be able to share them here.  I do plan to use some of the really fun digital stamps from this month's sponsor My Time Made Easy.  Hope you enjoy this fun card and will check back to see more fun cards from MTME soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Marsha! Congrats of the designer spot...you deserve it! :)

    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete