Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Need love...

I made this card earlier this week from all of my scraps of this yummy paper from MME.  It also fit the bill for a Fun on Friday challenge over at the CPC web site.  I heart these fun and happy patterns and couldn't bear to toss any out since it is old news by now.  I have come to realize that I hoard shoes and designer paper while only using a few that I am comfortable with.  May have to work on that, but for now I found some more of this on Etsy and ordered it post haste!  I don't have daughters so I have to live out my pink heart glitter fantasies on paper ;0).  Anyhoo, I picked up this dollar stamp from Michael's a long time ago and it needed ink.  I guess we do need air and water...but in the end it is the love of God that is eternally sustaining!  Thanks so much for looking and even more if you choose to comment.  Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I too hoard paper (and ribbons, and embellishments, and buttons, ;)
    Your design made me realize I could make a similar design using a bunch of the K&Co self-adhesvie borders I've taken a liken to!
    So glad to have found your blog... think I'll be back often!... have a great Lord's day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo pretty Marsha! I love that DSP too....very girlie and frilly! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete