Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Craft Space....

View of my desk and bookshelf...the desk & Chairwill be getting a makeover soon!
My Work Top--getting new drawers for my B-day!

My constant companion :0)

This is the Cart my hubby was working on a few weeks ago

Not the best pic of my favorite piece in the room...found it on the curb all busted up...DH revived it!


This was an Anne Geddes pic that I have had in a closet since the last time I was in Hawaii...works perfectly in this space!  You can see the top of my AC in the bottom corner of the pic--my favorite gift EVER!  You'd have to live here to understand ;0)


The other side of my worktop and a peek into the closet space that is chock full too!





Here is my current craft space. I have recycled, re purposed and made it work with all kinds of furniture and stuff I have found to create what is for me a little oasis away from everything that I can create in and share with my cyber friends. Of course, my fantastic husband has been very helpful in all of it and I am thankful ALWAYS to God that He has so richly blessed me! I do hope one day for it all to be more cohesive...but I am truly thrilled and content with what I have now.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Kind comments are always appreciated too :0).

4 comments:

  1. You have a fantastic craft space Marsha...and so organized! :) Hope you and Chip are doing well! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely room you have!! Having a craft space is just about heaven on earth, isn't it?? Thanks for sharing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots & I loved seeing the dog, too!

    ReplyDelete