Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday!

This week's theme was Birthday at the Blogger's Challenge Group.  As is usually the case for me, I was stuck on making a card with multiple rainbow colors because I have tried to make a card for both the SCS/CAS challenge and the CPC/FOF challenge along those lines.  So far...haven't nailed those yet, but did manage to eke out this card!  I am actually quite pleased with how it turned out.  Birthdays SHOULD be bright, happy and fun....that's my story and I'm stikin' with it!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card and be sure to check out all the other fantastic cards from the rest of the group below.  I hope you have a fantastic weekend Birthday or not :0).

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Looks very elegant with the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card -it is so pretty and it does look happy! I think your blog design is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that paper! Gorgeous birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling Marsha! Terrific paper! I like how you did the ribbon in the corner! Wonderfully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how bright and colorful this is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and cheeful - love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you DSP and gorgeous job coloring in the cake! Great ribbon detail! Perfect birthday card Marsha! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a wonderful birthday card! All of the bright and brilliant colors with that image are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and colorful card! Your striped background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely bright, happy, and fun! Love the ribbon accent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Martha--What a PRETTY blog. I too am a child of God--your card is fantastic--so glad you found us and got to play along. Hope to see you again soon on the BC, Nola

    ReplyDelete