Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Glitter Flashback....



I am re-posting one of the first cards I made for the chance to win an Ippity set for the Flashback Friday challenge.  This was the first "glittery" card I made.  The snow, the moon and the trees are very sparkly irl...but didn't really photo that way.  The amazing thing is, I actually still like it :0).  Thanks for stopping by, and if you are interested in this contest you can find it here:  http://flashbackfridaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/01/flashback-friday-70.html

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is so striking! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is wonderful!! The colors are classics so it will always be in style.

    Thanks for joining us for Flashback Friday 7.0!!

    Hugs,
    Amy ♥
    http://www.scrappingmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous...the scenery against the dark cardstock makes the glitter perfect!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Flashback Friday 7.0!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant card.... even if it doesn't show on photo, I can imagine the glitter effect on a dark contrasting background! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! I imagine that the sparkle in real life is quite fetching!

    ReplyDelete