Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Darlin Husband's Recylcing.....

I am WAY late for the Bloggers Challenge...and I cheated too!  I hope that you will understand and forgive me once you read my post.  This card is one that my husband made for me on Christmas morning...the ornament should look familiar...it was a reject from my project that he fished from the trash can!  He also retrieved this punched piece of paper and added a couple of stamps in the background.  It is great that he made a card for me, but the BEST part was that he said "this is harder than you make it look"! I think he did a great job, he has many skills and cards are not at the top of that list....what he is REALLY good at is building and fixing anything with wood.  THAT is why I am so late with posting and didn't make my own project...he has been helping me upgrade my craft space--I will post pictures at the end of this week.  It has taken longer than I anticipated, but here is a picture of him at work on a cart for my room that is being reworked for the third time since my friend Kate gave it to me...in fact almost ALL of the furniture in my craft space is a recycle project.  I wanted to showcase it for this week's challenge, but I am still not done arranging it all, so I will load up the pics this Friday with this week's challenge--ON TIME I promise!  Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful post, how sweet is that man you love! He did a FAB job, high 5 him for me. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to read!!! My husband made me a birthday card for the first time last year & I thought it funny that it took him a long time to make it he seems to think I'm slow about my crafts, so I think it was good to see he wasn't exactly speedy himself!). :) Can't wait to see your new craft space!

    ReplyDelete