Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Color Challenge

Yellow, Brown and Green (or Blue) were the colors to use this week.  I used my Basic Grey Origins paper as a jumping off point for these colors, then pared it with a scrap piece of checkered paper covering the seam with twine.  I colored/cut-out the bird then popped it onto the blossom image and layered it all with my nestabilities.  Because of the Fleur De Lei I thought that a French greeting would be appropriate.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend! 

16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Marsha! Love this Basic Grey paper! It was my first thought when I saw this week's colors! Sadly, I don't have any...:( This is a terrific layout! Love these Nesties! Wonderfully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Marsha! I love the matte for the bird...so elegant! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You executed the colors perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha...this is so beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, love how you framed your popped up bird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the background papers and the bird and his frame are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Wonderful DP, perfect for the challenge. Love the Frame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card!!! Love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh, I didn't even think of the BG paper. It looks nice with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so very pretty! I love how you used the colors and you have a GREAT layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty! I am really starting to like birds and this is one great image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really luv this, beautiful piece GF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful. I love the sketch and the patterned paper with this image. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've not seen that die before- it is beautiful! as is your card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! The elegant die makes a beautiful frame for the bird image. And, the BG paper is just perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete