Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, January 14, 2011

BC195 (Sketch)

Today's post is based on the sketch provided by our blogger's challenge blog mom Lisa.  She is terrific and so is this sketch....I on the other hand, not so much.  I am not sure why, but I struggled with this one.  I DO own other patterned paper besides this Basic Grey origins, and promise to use something else next week!  Anyway, here is the sketch and my take on it.  Thanks for stopping by and have a super weekend :-D


12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Marsha! I LOVE these papers! The embossed panel looks terrific too! Wonderfully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOO pretty! Love those papers from BG!!! BTW - your link to the BC group doesn't work! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful love the colors!!! Fantastic take on this weeks sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be so hard on yourself! Beautiful take on this weeks sketch - fab use of the BG Origins paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the DSP- and can see why you love it- such pretty colors. Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love how you used the butterflies. Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty.....love the simple color combo. Really sets off the lovely patterns and images you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! Is that ever pretty!! Love your color combo and that paper really pops the way you layered it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! The butterfly really stands out against the black panel.

    ReplyDelete