Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Names of Jesus

 
This stamp was actually given to me by a sweet lady who was moving and clearing out her stash. I have had it tucked away until now. While standing in my craft room listening to my son and husband discuss Algebra (yuck) I spied it and started marking it up. The idea of a rainbow on this stamp appealed to me because I live in Hawaii...where I am blessed to frequently see this sign of God's covenant with man in the sky. Each time I am reminded of His great faithfulness that is so undeserved by us...and I am awed with wonder at His great love for humanity. I embellished the bottom with a heart button because the birth of Christ was the gift of love to mankind..and His death on the cross was the greatest demonstration of love that the world will ever see. This is surely cause for celebration, thanksgiving and praise....Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment