Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Thoughts

I am having Happy Thoughts indeed!  I received my Christmas present a day late...and it was worth the wait!!  If you read my blog you know that I moved to Hawaii with my military husband last summer and it has been quite an adjustment.  On Christmas day my husband and I were using bleach and water to scrub our furniture after we discovered mold growing on our leather arm chair and mahogany dining table/chairs...ick!  The constant rain and humidity have taken a toll on my belongings and my moral.  My craft room was suffering too...rusting tools, droopy paper and falling apart cards were taking my joy of crafting.  Just when I resigned myself to this fate, my DH came home from work with a small AC unit, perfect for my craft room. I know that many are facing bitter cold and snow, so this may seem weird...but I gotta' tell ya' that this gift ROCKS!  It may be my best present ever...LOVE that man ;-).  Thanks for looking and hope that you are having some Happy Thoughts of your own!

1 comment:

  1. What a thoughtful gift! I can't belive the humidity is so bad it's wreaking so much havoc. I'm glad you found a solution for the problem. Gorgeous card too Marsha! love the butterflies flying up the card.

    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete