Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, December 17, 2010

December Sketch Challenge

This card is for the Bloggers Challenge Sketch this week.  I was glad to get to use this stamp that I have had for quite a while paired with this lovely DSP that I picked up from a LSS.  Friends who really know and love you are a rare blessing indeed.  Thanks for stopping by and I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the group's creations--click on the link in my sidebar if you would like to see them too.  Have a great weekend and I urge you to take some time to really reflect on this blessed season without getting too caught up in the rush and hype.  Grace and peace to you!

13 comments:

  1. This is a darling stamp. I love the button in the middle and the sponging effect with the colors. Great sentiment also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The stamp is beautiful and I love the heart embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Fab sentiment, love your choice of DP's and the added heart embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very pretty. I love how you interpreted the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh- so pretty! Love your choice of beautiful DSP and the great hearts. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marsha,

    This is one BEAUTIFUL card! I love every about it! Glorious colors and fabulous interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo pretty! Love the color combo and the BG paper is stunning! Beautiful! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty! Love those colors in your dsp and how well you picked them up in the image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, love the sentiment with the hearts-gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done Marsha! I love the sentiment! You did such a wonderful job with Lisa's sketch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really as cute as a button! You did an excellent interpertation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete