Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

An Award for Chrismas!

Wowza!  What a nice Christmas present I received today from my SU co-hort, Madeline Marcelo!  She is extremely talented--both creative and meticulous in her design aesthetic, so I am truly honored.  You can check out her blog here: http://thestampingstudio.blogspot.com/.  
Along with displaying this cool award, I have to tell 8 things about myself.

1.  I am a Christian, a wife and mother in that order
2.  I don't do Face Book (Gasp)!
3.  I only have a few friends, but they are dear and genuine...sadly not crafters
4.  I make fabulous Chocolate Chip cookies !
6.  I have been addicted to stamps/card making for a little less than 2 years
7.  My DH supports my habit and is my #1 fan
8.  I live in the same town in Hawaii that I was enamored with on my Honeymoon--never imagining that we could/would reside here!

Finally I get to forward This award to 8 other stylish crafters.   Of course Nikki Bond would be at the top of my list, but she is already on Madeline's ;-).  So, I am going to send it on to some of the blogs I follow in my reader.




















3 comments:

  1. What a surprise! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination, Marsha! I really enjoyed your blog, and will be visiting a lot more often! Blessings in your new year!
    mary rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me! That is so very sweet of you. May God richly bless you and all that you do for Him in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete