Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Recycle It

I re-used the vellum front of this card from a card given to me.  Sadly, I have occasion to send a sympathy card for a dear man who recently passed in my former church.  I stamped the sentiment on the front in gold ink and layered in with nesties on Whisper White and Gold cardstock.  Thanks for looking and I am sure that the rest of the ladies in the Blogger's Challenge group have some lovely creations to check out by clicking on the icon in my side bar.  Have a lovely weekend!

18 comments:

  1. This is a nice/elegant card and perfect for the sympathy expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Sympathy card and a great re-use of the vellum piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Marsha! Very elegant! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Sympathy card, the vellum overlay looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Love the vellum overlay ...I can see why you wanted to recycle it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love the vellum overlay and can see why you wanted to save it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful card. Beautifully created! Very elegant as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an elegant card! The vellum overlay is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sympathy card. The vellum is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sympathy card, so gorgeous for such a sad occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word, this is so gorgeous. I'm sorry it has to go for such an event, but I'm certain it will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty this is. I too needed some sympathay cards recently--it is sad but what a blessing we can be to those in need.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo elegant Marsha! I love it. :)

    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an elegant and classy creation! Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...a beautiful creation with the vellum overlay...too bad it has to be a sympathy card..
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete