Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, October 25, 2010

R U ready for Santa?

OK....my last post for today was just for fun.  I made this card pretty quickly for the CAS challenge at SCS to use gingham or checks today.  I LOVE gingham ribbon, so I wanted to think out of the box and do something different since I use it a lot.  This is where my brain took me...just a little fun...since I tend to be very serious it was a nice break!  Hope you like it and of course Santa's not makin' a list, but, nice does matter ;-).

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Marsha! I love the simplicity! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. We told Keith about "Santa" a few weeks ago. He said he knew he was pretend... go figure. Thankfully we talked with him before JW's sermon last week, where he blasted Santa some. I'm just thankful we won't have to deal with any of that with Scott.
    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete