Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Panda Love

OK....so I really like this BG paper and I wanted to used the rest of one of my scraps!  I saw this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch challenge (late) and wanted to play along.  I had this panda on my desk from my frustrating day with the cricut and the xo paper I made for a valentine project from last year.  So all in all, this was a card put together from a bunch of leftovers....and I like it!  No excuses today ;-).  It is kinda' funny to me that the cards I like the most get the lease response, but that's A-OK.  I do not craft for any other reason than I really enjoy it and I hope to bless others in some way.  I will share a little bit more in that vein next week.  Hope you are having a great weekend...we have awesome weather here! 

3 comments:

  1. I think your card is wonderful, and what a way to use up your scraps! The colors are perfect and the little panda is way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it too Marsha! The panda is super cute and what a wonderful way to use up your scraps! I think this card would may anyone smile who was lucky enough to receive it. :) {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soo cute, I just want to squeeze him!
    You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete