Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Give Thanks...

I made this card for two challenges at Christian Paper Crafts last week.  I had typed out the back ground paper some time back and had it sitting on my desk to use for a thanksgiving card.  I finally cropped it and inked it up with the French Foliage stamp set from SU.  I layered Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Whisper White.  I stamped my main focal image from the Friends 24/7 SU set twice.  I layered the colored image on top, using a black pearl for the bird's eye.  I embellished with some pearls, ribbon and a stick pen to complete the card.  I worked hard on this one and love how it turned out.  Thanks for looking and I hope that you find something to be thankful for each and every day.  I have a long list...having the time, resources and ability to craft/create is high up there :-D

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME card Marsha! I'm gonna have to CASE this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell how much effort, talent & detail went into this! Wow! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Marsha! I love the different textures and the colors choice! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete