Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall Thank You

This is a card I made earlier this week...I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  I started this card after browsing the web and finding a blog challenge to used some of the paper that has been stashed (or hoarded for over 6 months).  WELL...I  have plenty of that!  I am kinda' hooked on red in my house lately...so I think that was also an influence.   I started with a Kraft card base, then layered this cool paper from a pack hidden away in a drawer.  I love punches and using my big shot, so I punched out the word window and stamped the sentiment on a layer of white card stock underneath.  I used various markers to color the image, then cut it out and layered it with nestabilities.   I like how this turned out and may make a few more varied just a little for some teacher thank yous after next week's finals at my son's high school.  Thanks for looking and I always appreciate any comments you may have :0).

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Marsha! I just bought a coffee mug from Pier 1 that uses reds and vanilla that I plan on using soon for an inspiration card...and I agree...gorgeous colors! I can see why your stuck on them! :)

    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete