Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Crazy Cajun Monday!

Today's post is a card I made for 3 challenges...a first for me!!  I continue to try and push myself a little more to learn and develop my "skills".  I used Cajun Craze and PTI white paper, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze ink, MS border punch, corner chomper and my sewing machine for kicks.  My poor DH had to work 12 hour night shifts all weekend after putting in a full week last week.  That is the call of the Active Duty--to fill in wherever needed.  Since he was snoozin most of the day yesterday and this morning I had some time in my craft room.  He will be off for the next couple of days while my son is on semester break too, so we will be able to go and have some family fun--yeah!  Thanks for looking and hope you are enjoying some nice fall weather and family time too :-D

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Your design is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you did pretty good pressing your skills on this card, it is just lovely. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this card at CPC and I loved it. Great color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty!! I love your colors, the fall design and the simple elegance. Thanks for joining the Stampin sisters in Christ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete