Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, October 4, 2010

CASEing Jennifer McQuire....



I have been following Jennifer McQuire's blog because I love her style.  I have had this house stamp from PTI for about a year because I loved it, but haven't used it.  When I saw her post combining Hero Arts and PTI stamps I was so excited.  I ran right out to a local store and purchased this background stamp...lol!  Marketing works right?  At any rate, this is my take on her card which you can see here:
http://jennifermcguireink.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/09/adsfadsfadsfa.html   Thanks for stopping by :-D

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I just love this. I haven't used that stamp set either, but now I really want to. Love your little apple tree, too.

    ReplyDelete