Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness

I actually made this card before I saw this week's stampin' sisters in Christ challenge, but knew it would be perfect for it.  I punched out a heart on scrap paper then stamped the image in versa mark over the mask.  I then used the pastel chalks to color the image, added a ribbon and sentiment.  Easy peasy, but beautiful.  I love a CAS card when it comes together and I think this one did.  I plan to send it along with a stack of others to the compassionate cards at SCS.  I am so blessed to be in good health and want to reach out to those who are facing this horrible battle.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when a plan comes together..:)
    This is so sweet and lovely. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marsha - this is such a pretty card! I love the way you have coloured your heart - you inspire me to do this technique! You have created the loveliest CAS card for a fabulous Cause! I am loving this! Thanks you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters n Christ Challenge this week - we love to see your cards and appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete