Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Anniversary Card

   This is the card I made for this week's Bloggers Challenge group.  Believe it or not, this very simple card was my 3rd try.  I am still not 100% satisfied that this came out exactly how I wanted, but there is a time to just quit.  I resisted the temptation to keep embellishing and tweaking it.  Masculine cards are definitely not my forte and no matter what, there is always a feminine element....good thing I married a man who is secure enough to just appreciate what I create and not mind so much!  I did try to keep the colors bold and the embellishments simple....anniversaries are about celebrating the love and romance with your mate so their had to be some hearts involved....right?   That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!  The other ladies in the challenge group are sure to come up with some knock-outs so give them a visit too.  Thanks for stopping by and I challenge you to celebrate the people you love in your life TODAY...even if it is not your anniversary, their birthday etc.  We aren't guaranteed any tomorrows...I'm just sayin'.  Have a great weekend :-D

13 comments:

  1. I think this card is very nice. I love the twine behind the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo pretty Marsha! I think it's perfect for an Anniversary...masculine or feminine! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS design and those colors are just so classic together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card- I lvoe the love birds and love the CAS L.O. and the colors you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very simple card yet very nice! I like the love birds on the heart. Nice touch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that you and I are in the same boat this week...I wasn't happy with my card either...lol! Your card is lovely Marsha! I really like the twine accent and the love birds are just darling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty, love the B&W with the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The layout is fabulous! Love the silhouette style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. I love the black background behind the red heart. It makes the heart pop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great clean and simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card love the choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This clean & simple card looks perfect. The layout & colors work well for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete