Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Two Cards in one day!

I am actually posting twice in one day after such a dry spell--yeah!  This is a card that came together pretty quickly using a new stamp set I picked up yesterday.  I feel pretty guilty sometimes because I have more than enough...but there is always something new and cute to catch the eye!  Anyhoo, I figure if I stuff this in my hubby's lunch he'll love it and my conscense will be soothed ;-).  The camera would not pick up the score lines on this which add a lot more deminsion and interest in real life, but that's ok..you get the general idea.  I am just so happy to be crafting again.  My finicky poodle has even found a spot to sit in, so I have had company too!  Maybe next week I'll post some photos of my new craft space--I am blessed enought to have my own room--no matter how small!  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Marsha! Your on fire with the one-layers....I'm sure Chip will really appreciate this when he finds it in his lunch. Can't wait to see pics of your craft space.

    Take care. :o)

    {sMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card - love the CAS look to it... will be casing you later (when ever I get back in the craft room!!!)

    ReplyDelete