Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm finally back!!

This my first card in months!  I made it for the Bloggers Challenge group for this week's fall theme.  I needed a thank you card so I took the opportunity to do both in one.  I used a stencil with paste and several types of glitter to make the tree. I picked it up at a locally owned craft store.  A retired couple owns/operates it and they were such a delight when I was having a tough day.  Being in their store immediately brightened my spirits, then they were super nice, so I am glad to use one of the products I purchased from them for my come-back card.  I have missed crafting!  At any rate,  I didn't have a real plan with my color placement...but I kinda like how it turned out.  The sentiment was die cut from metallic card stock that I also used as a mat.  This is really sparkly irl....thanks for looking.

19 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love this and bet the glimmer in person is fantastic! Welcome back! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha,
    Welcome back. This is a lovely card and how nice that you have a great craft store nearby with people you enjoy. I hope to see more of your creations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! The Stencil Paste/Glitter look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Love the stencil paste and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha - wonderful card and great image. So glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it turned out as well, gorgeous! So glad that there were super nice people helping you out and glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to have you back. Super pretty. I love the sparkle of the glitter on your tree. It's always great when you get good customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! I'm such a fan of glitter -- you must be covered with all of those fabulous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Marsha...this is truly stunning! Love the effect on your tree leaves...very pretty! It bet it feels great to be stamping again! :) Take care. :)

    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad that you are back with us Marsha! What a wonderful card! Such a great stencil! All of the sparkle is just beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marsha--beautiful card! Your son and mine played together in Hawaii in the late 90s. Glad to see you found some peace. You deserve it.
    Take care,
    Kelly Baciocco Kidd

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the glittery tree! You did a great job with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great to see a new post & updated blog look! Can't wait to see more! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you did the tree and added the thanks!

    ReplyDelete