Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Giving Thanks

Good day and thanks to my few and loyal viewers!!  I first should say that the moon was amazing last night and my hubby and I took a nice walk and sat on the beach before bed...very cool.  This moring, on the first day of fall, we had totally rainy and overcast weather--perfect!  I was inspired to make a fall themed card and convicted of my recent gloomy attitude.  Each day IS a gift and I am thankful for them all.   I am so in the fall frame of mind that I am even going to make some soup for dinner tonight--even if we have to sit in front of the fan to eat it!!  Thanks for looking :-D

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute Marsha! I love the whimsey, airy feel to it...the twine detail is wonderful and the paper piercings really add a lot! I just might have to save ths to case later! ;)

    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fall card! the twine is nice... that is my new favorite "ribbon" - it works well even for us bow-challenged types!

    ReplyDelete