Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Blue/Green/Brown Color Challenge

Have you wanted to spend some time crafting and everything just fell right into place...and you made something that turned out better than you expected?  That is so cool when that happens...but this is not a representative of such an experience.  I did not post anything for quite some time because not only was I in transition with my move, but my creativity has been really lacking.  This is the result of salvaging several mistakes and forcing something to come together.  I hope to  be in a better swing of things soon.  Maybe taking a class to learn how to use my new camera would help too!  Anyhoo, thanks for looking and I hope that you have a fantastic Friday and weekend.  Now that the link is working again, check out the other Blogger Challenge group for some truly awesome cards in this color combo. :-D

17 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is pretty! Love your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the charms Marsha! You did a great job! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, the charm goes so well with your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a great card! The key charm fits the sentiment so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and I love those charms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is great! The charm and sentiment piece are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The embellishment is a perfect match for your sentiment. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty- what a great sentiment and lov your embellishment of a key! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful Marsha! I love the sentiment and those charms work perfectly here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really nice. Great layout/DP and the Charm really works great with your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a nice card - don't be too hard on yourself and keep going. I find the more I craft, the more ideas flow....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the card is wonderful. I love the charms and the stitching. Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you used the colors. The sentiment and charms are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice card...I really like the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the charms, keys...and oh so fancy on the sewing. your jounal piece is very interesting...love the whole card...
    and hey I think you found your mojo again...
    I feel the same way this week.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card--very peaceful!Sorry to be late in leaving comments--just now viewing them!
    Nola

    ReplyDelete