Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, June 14, 2010

ALOHA!!

This is the AMAZING view from my back yard in a few weeks.  Below is the pool that is inside my back yard.  I can hardly believe that this is real...all I can say is that God's grace continues to amaze me more and more every day.  At one point in my life, I thought I had blown it all so completely and that my "chance" for happiness had passed....was I ever so wrong!  I am not bragging or preaching--just trying to give God the praise He deserves for the incredible second chance at life that He has given me.  Soli Deo Gloria!

6 comments:

  1. We serve a Mighty Awesome God!! What a blessing! I was just thinking about you last night and praying that all was well!! I see indeed the Lord is taking GOOD CARE OF YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least I know where I'm taking my next vacation! You are blessed my dear friend! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! God is good to those who love him. Keep praising Him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful it is. You are blessed and do deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are all deserving of Great things...and well you hit the jack pot...Great things happen to people who are grateful...so you must be really grateful for what you receive each day...what a beauitful view and a POOL!!! enjoy life.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, GC Girl, where are you? Miss seeing new posts... take care...

    ReplyDelete