Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Your too kind


I am a big fan of Karen Giron and follow her blog.  I decided to play along with her sketch challenge this week and today's card is my interpretation of that.  I started with a soft sued card base and layered it with rose red.  My main panel is kraft brayered with white craft ink.  I then stamped my background image with the elements of style stamp that had been colored with markers and spritzed with water.  The birds were punched out of Kraft paper, brayered with whitle craft ink and ther very vintage wheel rolled over in soft suede.  The sentiment is on the bottom because I smuged part of the image and didn't want to start over--so I improvised!  To finish off I spritzed the entire from with the glimmer mist paint and alcohol to give it a pretty shimmer.  Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card!! Love the added birdies! Great job with the sketch!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete