Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Friday!  Today's blogger challenge was to use red/curry/teal. It is not a color combination that I would normally pick or so I thought until I rummaged through my stack of single sheets of paper that I have picked up along the way just because I thought they were pretty ;-).  I love this particular floral print and I thought it was perfect for this challenge.  I also got to ink up one of my brand new stamps that I purchased last week.  I am pretty happy with how this came together and look forward to being inspired by the rest of the group (click on the logo if you want to check them out too)!

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful, that floral papers is just perfect for this challenge, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love those beautiful papers! Great job with the challenge...love the paper flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh love this set! Fabulous - great stitching and the sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is just perfect. What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is excellent, Marsha. Love the stripe and the ribbon embellishment really 'ties' your layout together beautifully. Gorgeous artwork. Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how pretty! Love the paper and the gorgeous flower embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sentiment and I think this is so perfect! The DSP is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautifully done Marsha! Love the sentiment! What a terrific find that paper is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow- love the DSP you used- it is so pretty! Great stamp and love the flower too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! The design and papers work wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful paper and love hte 3D flower! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dimension that the flower adds and the twill ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card.....love that floral paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card-love those colors in the paper you chose and the stamp you chose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty! Great combination of patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the sketch you used with this color combo...perfect PP and the flower is an awesome touch for this card.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love everything about this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice. I love the designer papers and the flower!

    ReplyDelete