Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Father-in-law Happy Birthday

This is for my father-in-law's 70th birthday next week.  I LOVE this tree image...it is an exact representation of a tree in the field next to my house growing up.  Just like this beautiful tree my father was a strong and beautiful presence in my life as a little girl.  Ironically the tree was struck by lightening and died...as my father also passed from a massive heart attack at the early age of 47.  I was still a girl and I missed him terribly, but have taken heart over the years in the knowledge that our separation is not eternal.  At any rate, thanks for looking and I hope that my father-in-law enjoys this card and his special day : D.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! Happy b-day to your father-in-law!

    http://household6handmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. touching comments and beautiful card. love how you colored this!

    ReplyDelete