Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Black Majic

This is the sketch for this week's blogger's challenge that I followed for a simple layout.  I didn't include a sentiment so that this would be a versitile card.   I finally tried out the black majic technique for this card as well using the inspired by nature stamp.  This is a stamp that I love and a technique that I have wanted to try for a long time, so I am glad that I finally used both!  I was also able to incorporate a new border punch and this fantastic new embossing folder.  I think the end result is only OK for me, but I am just glad to get the opportunity to play along and use some of my favorite things :-).  I have seen some really gorgeous work by the rest of the challenge team, so be sure to check them out by clicking on the Blogger's Challenge link on the right.  Be blessed and thanks for looking!

17 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card, luv the stamp and the tech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this weeks sketch! The Black Magic Technique looks wonderful - stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! Love the use of the technique for this image...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I love the technique anyway and these colors just pop! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your interpretation of the sketch. Your colors are so vivid. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card- I need to try that technique sometime!!! Great colors together too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love the floral image and the colors are lovely together. Great punch too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a wonderful card! I love the color and the boldness of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! The bold colors pop so nicely against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh another BEAUTY!!!! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Marsha! I'm going to have to try that technique! This is stunning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. this card is so rich looking on the black...and perfect stamp for this sketch..
    the border really finishes the card.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty with that technique! Great job...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your technique turned out gorgeous!!! The flowers on that black are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh pretty colors for this technique, it really pops. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Martha--You did a terrific job on this! Love IT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like this one!! That technique is on my "to do" list!! I hope to get to it very soon!!

    ReplyDelete