Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Lord Bless You.....

This is a simple card that I made with one of my favorite sentiment stamps and an embossing folder accented with a bit of ribbon and my favorite embellishment--a butterfly.  Pretty quick and simple, but I think it is striking.  The photography is not great, it is much prettier in person (and not crooked)!  Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is jaw dropping gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Marsha! Loev that butterfly...and the green with the white...so simple but so elegant! Stunning!

    {SMILES}

    ...by they way....where is that butterfly from????

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, understated, but truly elegant card! I feel a CASE coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also christian. glad to meet a sister in Lord. Very beautiful postal.

    ReplyDelete