Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Thoughts

I was unable to copy/paste the sketch for this card, but it is for the sweet sunday sketch challenge this week.  I follow Karen Giron and am a fan.  When I saw this week's sketch I knew I had to make this card.  I LOVE this image and have been trying to figure out a layout for it.  I think this one works perfectly!  I paper peirced the tree and leaves, added some crystal effects on the beehive and a glitter pen to the bee wings.  I think it turned out pretty cute.....thanks for looking !

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Where is that tree from? Your stuff just gets better & better! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. What a cute tree and bee hive.

    ReplyDelete