Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Blogger's Challenge X 2

Here is my submission for this week's blogger's challenge....using blue, organge and moss.  OK...so  the only moss is in the center of my flower, but no-one saide how much of each color to use.  That's my story and I'm stikin' to it!

I also wanted to post my card from last week's sketch challenge.  I finally made it early this week and never got around to posting it.

Stamping/creating has been on the back-burner for me for the last few weeks.  It is not only the time factor, I just can't seem to get my mojo going with all the stress of the upcoming move.

Sorry for posting so late, I promise I will do better and can't wait to see what the rest of the group has created today.

Thanks for stopping by and have a Blessed day!

19 comments:

  1. Both cards are great. Love the patterned backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful! Love the pattern paper for last weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greqat job on both of your cards- I love the DSP you used- it is perfect for the color challenge! And, I always love sewing on cards- it adds so much! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautiful! Love the buttons on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right -- no one said a certain amount of moss had to be used so I think you did it. Love that card!

    But, I gotta say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sketch card -- simple, says it and gets it done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two terrific cards. I like the "slight" touch of moss on the color challenge card.
    I've got to say though your sketch card just jumped out at me. CAS at it's best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic Marsha! What a sweet bicycle image and your card for the sketch challenge is a perfect, masculine card! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are fantastic Marsha! I can't wait to get by bicycle set! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOWW!!!! These are awesome! I just love the clean and simple style.. You rocked this out!!! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both your cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are great! I love the itty bitty touch of moss and the corner punch accents on the second one is a super idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards, love both of them and love the card with just a touch of moss.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful job on both of these! Love the button center for the flower, and all the buttons on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing both cards...and they are beautiful...I love the flower embellishment and the three buttons...it is those extra's that make the card so appealing.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  15. You stick to that story!! The card looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job with the challenges!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! And I think the little touch of moss is just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh two great cards- I love that bicycle image - and the buttons are the perfect addition to your second card!

    ReplyDelete