Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Prisma Colored Bird

I wanted to post this card that I made last week using my new prisma pencils and odorless mineral spirits.  I have been anxious to try this technique...and I have a few more images that I need to put into a card soon.  I have no idea what kind of bird would have these colors....but this is just what I came up with!!  I also wanted to use one of these cool stick pins for a while and came up with the idea of adding the pearls at the bottom held in place with a little glossy effects on the last one.   Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Blessings and peace on this Holy week :-).

1 comment:

  1. So lovely. I have this exact same bird stamp, but haven't been able to make it look as good as this. Have a very happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete