Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Precious Friend

I have been in a creative slump for a while, and it was kinda' getting me down.  Today I pulled out some old and new things I love and just put them together without a challenge, sketch, rules etc.  I have to say I am thrilled with the result.  Making this card reminded me of why I started this...it is so fun to create something unique and beautiful.  Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by....and make something today just for fun!

3 comments:

  1. silly girl, you didn't seem like you were in a slump. LOVED you project Friday night, and this card looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card & love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout and i love your colors.

    ReplyDelete