Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, March 12, 2010






One binder contains all my cuttlebug dies and embossing folders along with a few of my SU sizzlits.  My Spellbinder Nestabilities are housed in two of thse hard plastic cases with magnetic sheets attached.  The other binder is still a work in progress with my SU stamp sets in alphabetical order.  I did not make copies of most of my sets when I first got them, so I have to stamp each page...a little tedious but worth the effort.  I intend to copy all of my new sets before mounting them to save this step.  I enjoy being organized and able to easily see my "stuff".  I find it makes time in my craft room more relaxing and fun...which was the whole point in the first place :-).  Since I haven't received any feedback, I will not do anything with blog candy until tommorrow.   I will post photos of my craft space/guest bedroom then and hope that someone is interested in some freebies.  I have added to the stash...I will photograph that as well.  Be blessed and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to have had someone suggest I make a binder of my stamp sets from the very beginning, so that has been wonderful!!! I stamp each new set as they come in. It's a BIG binder now, lol! As I UN-mount my wood block sets and add them to DVD cases, I will number the cases, so now I will only have to look for a number, rather than a set name! Easy peasy....well, you know, after the work is all done that is, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed by your organization! Something I lack, but always aspire to... are your binders just regular school supply ones? I took a photo album to use for some clear/unmounted stamps but have yet to make that an easily searchable binder & the smallest stamps easily fall out... love how you used the magnetic movers/shapers on your cabinet! I do have magnetic write/wipe & may give that a try. Later! -KE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I don't have any die cut machines yet, I love your organization technique. I've been trying the same technique with my rubber stamps, but I also break the sets up & put them in categories (i.e. birthday, love, nature etc.) so I don't have so many pages to go through. Unfortunately, I still have lots of older ones to finish organizing!

    ReplyDelete