Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Craft Space

These are the pictures of my craft space...it is /2 of the guest bedroom in this house.  I am praying for a room to myself when we move so that I can futher organize my stuff and I have plans for a mobile cutting/sewing station already.  So, keep in mind that I only started last summer and that military housing is always temporary.  Even though there are lots of ideas I have to keep improving this space...I love it and being in it.  All things girly and bright cheer me up :-)!  Thanks for taking a look!

6 comments:

  1. WOW Marsha...looking good! Way more tidy than my space! LOL....do you think you'll have your own "space" when you guys move?

    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! I should post a pic of my space so you can truly appreciate your own! I won't even tidy-it-up for FULL effect (yes, my space is a mess!). Thanks. Love your punch holder, just dowel rods?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, I'm honored to see my Valentine card on your display board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous & efficient space! You must love to hibernate in this space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you think, Marsha. I've been looking at this post along with several older posts. You have some great organization ideas. You've done a lot with only 1/2 the space. I share my crafting space with an extra bedroom, too. Probably will for a long time. It's where my in-laws stay when they visit.

    ReplyDelete