Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CPC Sketch Tuesday

http://www.cpcmag.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=558&d=1269912556

Today's card is for the Christian Paper Craft Sketch Tuesda Challenge.  I feel like I have been way out of the loop lately, and hope to be more productive in the card dept. this week.  I used Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla card stock and the patterned paper is from the BG Rasberry Lemonade collection.  Some punches, a little bling and I not only used up some scraps from my desk top, but was able to participate in this week's challenge.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the layout, the colors, flowers...everything.

    ReplyDelete