Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Bloggers Challenge 141

This is for today's blogger challenge using green and white.  I wanted to do something besides shamrocks...so I inked up my cute little frog who longs to be a prince ;-).  I used PTI white for my card base and layered it with Old Olive & OO DSP.  Some nesties, ribbon and a touch of bling finish it off.  I look forward to seeing the rest of the creations from the group today :-).  TFL!

13 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I love frogs and I like how you added the bling to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness... that's so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely darling! It makes me smile and I love the bling! Great use of the DSP and ribbon -- simple, but what an eye catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute!!! Love the little froggy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and I love his little belly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pucker up and kiss 'em GF, and his prince days will happen! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Marsha! What a sweet froggie image! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love the bling on his tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute, love the bling on his belly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute frog- you are so creative- and I love the belly bling. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a CUTE-CUTE card. Love the frog! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every frog needs to have a blinged belly!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute...love the frog and it makes a perfect green card! The bling belly is perfect!

    ReplyDelete