Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blog Candy!

Here's another peek at the blog candy I am offering up...I added some prima flowers to the mix and there are some blingin'  butterfliesthat didn't seem to make it into the picture. I kept the offering in an "earthy" theme in colors and accessories (except the pearls...I'm from the south...gotta' have pearls)!  Anyhoo....post a comment here or on the craft space photos to follow or any of the blog candy entries and I will enter your name for a random drawing.  One chance for each comment.  Thanks for stopping by and I will draw and post by the end of the day tommorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember if I posted or not-but this is a great blog candy giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this awesome chance for the blog candy! I was hopping & checking out the challenge cards & came across your blog. WOW! Awesome projects & I would LOVE to move into that craft castle of yours!

    ReplyDelete