Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Blog Candy....

Ok...so this is my first offering of blog candy, so forgive me if it is a little sparse.  I did NOT get to go to Archivers (a totally awesome scrapbook store)...so I am just going to go for it with what I have.  Here's a picture of the offering minus one unphotgraphed surprise extra.  It includes: the Of the Earth stamp set, alpine ribbon roll, a package of self adhesive pearls, rhinestones and a pad of clasic ink in soft suede plus one surprise ;-).

NOW  to get a chance at this I  will post pictures of 3 different (unique to me) organizational tips this week.  Leave me some love or constructive comments and I will randomly draw a name on Friday to send you some treats!

First photo will post tommorrow....thanks for stopping by!

Oh, if you want to comment on the candy I'll throw those in for the drawing also :-).



2 comments:

  1. YUMMY CANDY!!!

    I have never seen that set before either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gracious offering this blog candy, but your organization tips are an additional eye candy for those of us who don't have a craft space (YET!). TFS!

    ReplyDelete