Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday in Charleston

OK...this is not a great picture, but the only one we managed to take of us in Charleston this last weekend.  I love that city...SO pretty and the food is yummy!  We enjoyed a short trip of shopping, touring and eating while my son Justin was able to spend time with an old air force friend (having Star Wars battles and such).  It was a nice get-a-way even though it was a last minute rushed trip. 

I have been out of my crafting mode for the last couple of weeks, but will post a few cards that I have not previously to hold me over until I get craft time again.  Sooner than later I am hoping ;-).

The big news is I made 15 followers--YAHOO!!  To celebrate I will post some pictures later this week of my craft space organization projects I have been working on and give away some blog candy....so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment