Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Big Shot Dies and Card Stock organization

Today's pictures are of my filing cabinet...what's so great about that?  Everything to me!  I started by using the metal front to stick my movers and shapers dies to and organized my other Big Shot dies in a basket on top.  I have a small top drawer for misc items and then the file drawers...that is what I am most excited about.  I read several blogs about how to organize your paper and wasn't completely satisfied with plastic baggies or other ideas I saw that worked perectly for others.  I wanted something more taylored to me.  I cam accross file folders while looking for more hanging folders to house my SU card stock.  AHA!  I cut 1" off the ends and they fit like a glove inside the hanging folder.  I labeled them to match so that I can pull it out and don't lose track of which folder goes where.  This was an investment of time and money, but I LOVE having my paper labeled, organized and at my fingertips!  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment